Proofreading has always been an integral part of my work and I now offer this service to you. I am passionate about reading and learning and love authors who write with purity in respect of punctuation and clarity of content.
I have worked across the public, private and voluntary sectors and for the past nine years I have worked with adult literacy students who span the spectrum of learning needs, from those who are alphabet-challenged to those who are undertaking university study. Accreditation is renewed every two years and is dependent on training updates and continued practice. I am a member of the governance body of Taranaki Adult Literacy Services and a tutor.
I build relationships with people which are solid and this allows me to work to their strengths and to be successful, while simultaneously celebrating their achievements.
- Using Blueprint Proofreading saves you or your staff time, thus enabling attention to be given to other pressing matters
- Increased business profit as a result
- Independent professional reading
- Proofread documents will lift your image
- Reading to your required level
- Proofreading will pick up spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors. It will also check sentence construction.
- Editing deals with language used and its suitability for your intended audience, layout of document, the flow of the text and overall appearance of the finished item